Monday, February 15, 2010

What a difference a year makes...

A year ago at this time I was driving towards Portland full of anticipation...excited nervous and hopeful. Little embryos were growing full of potential....now one year later, sweet baby V and her brother are here. I wish you so much love on your amazing journey in life.

What's next for me...who knows. I am working hard on getting back in shape now...I still keep up a relatively high caloric intake as it takes a good diet to keep up my milk supply. My diet is really healthy and I feel generally very good. Rio and I have started a new workout program....and my body is sore but slowly getting used to being challenged again. My goal for this summer is to complete a amateur triathalon.

I will also be making a change at work. I love my job and have great employment.. but I love my children more. I have decided to cut down my hours for the next few months and to stop completely before the children get out for summer break. They need me at home and I need to watch them grow.

...the one thing I know for sure....change is consistent! Here is to a new amazing chapter in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment