Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Got Milk?...well not so much anymore..

My milk supply has been dropping over the last couple of months and it is time for me to stop pumping. I made the decision today as I only get a few ounces at each pumping session now.

It is actually making me really emotional to have made this final decision to stop pumping. Somehow it seems like end to a truly amazing experience ... but in my heart I also know that is a beginning of new things to come. And for the babies ... it truly is the beginning of a new and hopefully yummy exploration into the world of food.

I am very proud to have been able to feed sweet Baby V for her first 6+ months of life. I have pumped a little over 52 gallons of milk for her and her brother and judging on their lovely chubby cheeks - it has been well worth all the effort. ...Milk - it does a body good :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment