Saturday, March 26, 2011

No feet...

Yikes....as I stood in the shower this morning I realized that I can no longer see my feet! My belly is getting big! I also noticed that my scale did go above 150 here at home (...deep breath ... lol) which this did not happen until I was about 26 weeks along with little Miss Violet. I will obviously gain more with a twin pregnancy - and as long as most of that weight continues to file on my tummy well then I am happy :-)

Tuesday will mark the 20 week point in my pregnancy and we are scheduled for our big ultrasound on Wednesday. L&J are flying up Wednesday morning to come along for the appointment. It will be great to see them again and we are all excited to see what is hiding! Olivia's projection is a boy and a blue alien ... Sebastian is sure that it is either a boy and a girl, two boys or two girls ... LOL - I am thinking one of his projections is correct!

No comments:

Post a Comment