Wednesday, July 10, 2019

88 days...

That is how long marine boot camp takes .. how long it takes to go from recruit to marine.  My sweet daughter participated in the US Marine Corps Delayed Entry program for her entire senior year of high school and this past weekend she swore in and stepped on those famous yellow steps at Parris Island and turned from poolee to recruit.  Now she is in pursuit of earning the coveted title of US Marine.

Earned.. Never Given


The next 88 days will be challenging and incredibly busy.... sending my sweet honey-girl never-ending love and prayers in support every day.

...my Valor essential oil roller will be close by at all times.  This bravery oil will help me focus and keep perspective.  My girl made a choice knowing the rigors and requirements of the toughest branch of the US Military forces.  If she can be brave ... so can I.... even if I will be counting the days until I see her again ;-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment