Friday, April 25, 2008

Beginning of a journey ... I got a call...

Over the last few months I have talked to my contact at the agency several times just to check in...I am being patient as I believe that the right IP's (intended parents) will come along when the time is right.

In April I get a call to let me know that a pair of IP's have selected my profile and would like to set up a conference call. This is very exciting!!! I am nervous over the next few days and do not know exactly what to expect. I want to make sure that the IP's get a good feeling for who I am and me for them. I think that it is really important to have a good match and to know that we all have similar feelings on issues that I find important.

We did our first conference call on a Saturday in April .. M&M are the initials of my IP's...how appropriate as I love love LOVE chocolate!!! The call went well I thought ... and the following Monday I heard back from the agency that M&M was also pleased about the call and that they would like to meet with me......yippee...how exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment