Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Friday...

Today I got great e-mails from my IP's...I recently send them some small baby books - I love books and know that M (IM) loves books as well - so what could be better than helping to start the babies library:-) Well I got two very sweet thank you emails today - M&M glad you liked the books!!

I cannot believe how quickly time is passing. I am almost 30 weeks along now and M&M are getting closer to holding their sweet little bundle of joy.

As I am growing...reality of my impending delivery and Baby V's arrival is starting to sneak up on me. Sure this ending is part of the process but it always get a little scary for me right about this point. When you are first pregnant - the little bean is .. well a little bitty bean....not so much anymore. Once I am big and round - well then reality really sets in. Although I have had relative easy deliveries with my own children, birthing a child is not pain free. I pray that everything will go smoothly and that labor and delivery will be a wonderful experience for all of us. I am looking forward to delivery day - I know it will be a very special time for all of us....M&M will be parents and I cannot wait to seem them holding their little miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment