Wednesday, August 12, 2009

28 week OB appointment...

Today was my 28th week OB appointment and I had the wonderful glucose screening to look forward to...yummy...nothing better than a heavily sugary drink to chug down in 2 minutes...yuck! Anyway I asked the nurse when I would get my results and she said she would call tomorrow but only if it was bad results....so simply I told her not to call :-)

I am feeling great and the check-up went well. I did not get to see Doctor E as she was doing a delivery at that point. Instead I saw the midwife...she is a hoot! Weight gain was good. I am up 4 lbs from last visit but blood pressure was good and baby V's heart rate about 135 bpm (I think). My belly has grown .. ohh my has it grown!! It measured 32 cm and I am at 28 weeks..yikes ... where will I be at 40 weeks! Anyway I asked the midwife about it and she said it is normal to be measuring ahead especially considering this is my 4th pregnancy.

Baby V continues to be very active. I feel her a lot all over my belly so I know she must be doing flips in there! Before long she will not have room for that anymore.

...well we are off on a vacation down the OR coast...can't wait to get away for a little bit with all my sweeties:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment