Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Below 100 days...

Woohoo there are less than 100 days before M&M become parents!!! ...well I guess that depends on when Baby V decides that she is ready to arrive maybe it will still be more than 100 days...but in theory we are below 100..YEAH!!!

M&M your little girl have been giving me a hard time today...she decided that sticking her feet up in my ribs was good for her...ahhh.. I had a hard time breathing...lol. I am sure she will keep you busy busy busy. She continues to be very active - I love feeling her move around. Her movements are strong enough that you can see the surface of my belly bouncing when she kicks.

I go on my Wii Fit with Olivia last night...now that was an eye-opener! According to Wii fit, I have gained 19 lbs since last December and my Wii character is now nice and plumb!.... At the OB office, my weight gain was 12 lbs since my first visit there at 12 weeks and I know that I had gained a bit while cycling with the medications...but I guess this confirmed it...hard cold facts! yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment