Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Contemplation...

Although I was not really looking to do another journey at this moment ... a wonderful opportunity recently presented it self to me ... to help a couple add to their family. We had a lot of good dialog but their time table was quicker than my heart! I think it is so important to make sure that the right connection is there before moving forward ... I wish A&S the best of luck with their journey....sending lots of magic baby dust in their direction.

I will say that this experience has my wheels turning. My heart is definitely open to a new journey and the prospect of being able to help someone else create or add to their family really makes my heart sing. Life is a miracle...babies are miracles - and if I am lucky enough, the stars will all align at some point and I will get to do it all over again.

I have spoken with my children about maybe carrying a baby for another family again - they all seem very accepting of the possibility. I am so lucky to have my wonderful little ones - they are developing into smart and caring wonderful individuals ... I am so proud of them.

...who knows what the future will hold....

No comments:

Post a Comment