Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to you my sweetest little surro girl...

Dear V,

The happiest of birthday wishes to you. I wish for you a bright future full of adventure and wonderful experiences .... conquer the world girl!

You have impacted my life in so many ways. I feel so fortunate to have been able to carry you and care for you inside my womb...you were such a comfort and joy to me in utero... a special little blessing. Watching you grow over the last year has been so much fun - you are such a sweetheart.

Today I reflect back on 2 1/2 years of knowing your mom and dad and what a fantastic journey it as been to watch them grow into parents of some of the cutest babes ever! M&M you are rooted deep in my heart and I feel so fortunate to know you. Thank you for allowing me to be a continued part of your lives .... it means so much to me.

Love always..

No comments:

Post a Comment