Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wow ... I am matched for a second journey...

I am matched with L&J and we are totally excited about the prospect of having a little something snuggled up in time for Christmas! The thought of getting to be pregnant again soon is very thrilling and being able to give the gift of life to another family is an incredible feeling.

L&J already have three beautiful children via surrogacy and they are looking to complete their family...I feel so excited about the possibility of doing just that with them. We are moving forward to getting contracts done and I will begin to do some of the preliminary clinic requirements this month.

Life is a miracle ~ I pray that our journey will be filled with wonderful moments and be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment