Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter...

...and I have the egg to prove it:



On Tuesday we will be 24 weeks along and these little boys sure are growing. I have an appointment scheduled with Dr. E on Wednesday and I cannot wait to find out how big I am measuring. For sure I am bigger than I have ever been before at 24 weeks...and my belly is starting to peek out below some of my maternity shirts! Now if that is happening at 24 weeks .. well at least that is a good excuse for a bit more shopping ;-)

It feels good getting to the 24 week mark - hopefully the babies will have a good long time to hang out and kick me still ... but it is just nice to get past this point in any pregnancy.

I am feeling really good ... maybe a bit lazy actually! Carrying twins is definitely more taxing on my body but I make sure to have lots of time to sit down and relax and get my feet up for a bit periodically throughout the day. Most of the time I get to bed pretty early too which is easy to do since Rio is not here....I have no clue as to what goes on on late night TV these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment