Saturday, January 31, 2009

Beginning of a journey... completing the contract ...yikes

Our contract has been long underway - but is it finally done and I hope that we are all satisfied with the outcome. I just mailed mine off to my attorney and hope to see a fully executed one back before long.

I was not exactly sure what to expect when I received the first draft .. boy it is long! I was doing a lot of reading and re-reading ... legal lingo is a language of its own. There was a lot of ground to cover and lots of different scenarios that hopefully will never see the light of day.

Negotiating a contract is never alot of fun - but we are done with that part now and can move on to bigger and better bellies ... I mean things! In the end, we all wish for an uneventful pregnancy and a wonderful experience for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment