Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lining check

I met M for breakfast this morning at Nell's... adorable little place. I had a yummy spinach and mushroom omelette and toasted baguette with delicious fruit compote! M and I had a nice chat - it was great seeing her again...we are both so excited that we are getting closer to the transfer.

We went to the clinic together after having breakfast. It was nice to have her come along. All this is so new to me and having M with me who has been through it all before felt good. This morning Dr. H did an ultrasound and then I had some bloodwork done. Dr. H's says that my uterus looks "great" ... to me it looks like a grey glob!!! Good news is that my lining looks good -12.2 mm and tripple striped.

Blood work came back with good results too.

No comments:

Post a Comment