Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dear M&M...

Today is a big day - I am so excited and happy. I met with M&M this morning and we went for a quick breakfast before heading to the clinic. M (IF) also went to pick up cup cakes for a treat for the staff and all of us....yummy!!!

The PGD results were not great.. but we all hope for the best - it only takes one! I believe that everything will be just right. I hope that the transfer was successful and that very soon we will see a big fat BFP!!!!!

The transfer went very smooth. M (IM) was in the room with me and holding my hand. It was a great moment of connecting - very special to me. The staff and Dr. H are great - and everything seemed to go just right. It is amazing to think that at this very moment I could be pregnant. We transferred two little embryos....as PGD was done, I know that it was two little girls ....think pink pink pink pink....grow baby grow!!!

On a funny note, I got a great compliment from Dr. H: "my uterus looks really good".....now you do not get that one every day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment