Saturday, February 14, 2009

Transfer day is here...

Tomorrow is transfer day. I am so excited. This day has been a long time coming. I got a call from M&M tonight about getting the logistics settled.....we are all excited. The embryo count was really good so now we have to wait for tomorrow for the pre-genetic testing results to see how the embies look and then make a decision of what to transfer. We have discussed if we should transfer one or two embryos and it will depend on how they look and what the recommendations are from Dr. H. I just want to give M&M the best chance possible of becoming parents.....fertile thoughts for tomorrow :-)

I will be driving into Portland first thing in the morning and have to be at the clinic at 10:15AM and the transfer is schedule for 11:00AM...yeah! I will be meeting up with M&M at my hotel and they will take me back and forth to the clinic. After the transfer, I will be on bedrest through Tuesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment