Tuesday, March 10, 2009

6 weeks today...

Today I am six weeks along... I am getting a bit nervous about our ultrasound scheduled for Monday.

I am learning that surrogacy is a lot of "hurry up and wait"!!! Waiting to match with the right couple; waiting to do preliminary testing; waiting to sign contracts; waiting for the transfer; waiting in the two-week-wait; waiting for the beta results....wow is the waiting over yet!!! Nope...the positive betas were great and very reassuring...but now we are back to waiting...waiting for the ultrasound!!

I feel good and not very different than any other day. I am more tired ... but other than that I am great. I am praying that our ultrasound will show great results on Monday. It will be a very special day.. M (IF) will be with me for the ultrasound and so will my mom. My mom is flying in for a 2 week visit on Friday and we are all very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment