Thursday, March 26, 2009

Initial Reactions...

Most people I have told that I am a surrogate has had really positive reations...many have been surprised at why I would do this and some have lots of questions.

This week I got the first "funny" reaction. My youngest child Sebastian has told his teachers at pre-school about Mommy having a baby...that spurred a conversation last week with me telling them that yes I am pregnant but that I am a surrogate.

Well Tuesday afternoon I came to pick Sebastian up from pre-school and another teacher stopped me in the entry way to his room. She could barely keep her eyes of my belly! I just had to laugh...first there is really no belly to look at just yet (...but boy my pants are getting tight :-) )and second she wanted to ask questions which is fine ..but she had a real hard time looking at my face when talking to me....now if only my eyes had been placed right above my belly button...lol

I am sure I am in store for many more reactions like this come....

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if you had one or two. Great news on the ultrasound looking good! I hope you don't have bad morning sickness and are not too tired. You are doing a wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete