Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Feeling Pregnant...

I have now reached the 9-week mark and I am starting to really feel pregnant. My belly is rounding out and it is becoming a bit more difficult to keep my pants buttoned all day :-)!!
I still feel pretty tired and could nap the day way ... hopefully this will ease up as we move into the second trimester in a few weeks - this is how it has typically been with my own pregnancies.
Sebastian is really excited about this baby in my belly - he tells anybody he meets about it. At daycare he talks about it all the time .... so we spend a good deal of our drive home from daycare talking about where the baby will go to live after it "cracks" out of my belly (to use Sebastian's term)... He is also really interested in knowing how that baby got in there - I told him that I had a "special Mommy door" that the doctor used to put the baby egg in through. That worked for now! lol...
Next ultrasound is schedule for April 8 - just a week away. I am looking forward to the appointment as both M&M will be there and get to see and hear the heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment