Sunday, April 19, 2009

198 days...

So I just noticed that my little ticker says "198 days left" ..another little milestone - under 200 days until M&M meets baby V! On Wednesday I see my regular OB for the first time after being released from the RE (reproductive endocronologist). It will be exciting to hear what she has to say. I discussed my plans for surrogacy at my last annual check-up and she seemed very positive about it then. M (IF) is coming along as well - I hope that he will like Dr. E.

This weekend did not start out well. I got some sad news about my Father's health Friday morning - and I am prayerful and hopeful that testing in the upcoming week will give some answers. Then Friday evening I got a call from my sister-in-law to tell me that my husband's adopted little brother passed away. We are all very sad and cannot quite understand the inequity in the loss of this young life.

On a more positive note, we had beautiful weather at the coast this weekend. The great weather did a lot to help lift my spirits although a great sadness lingers in my heart.

Physically I am feeling really good. My belly is starting to show more and I can forget about fitting into most of my regular pants. I am trying to be creative with my regular wardrobe as I am not ready to make a full transition into maternity clothing just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment