Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful...

I have so many things to be thankful for today ... my family and all the wonderful people in our lives. Life is good and although we do not yet know exactly what the future hold for Rio's job situation, I plan to just enjoy the day and be extra thankful for my three amazing children.

Having children is an ability that most people take for granted. I feel so fortunate to have been able to bring into the world three little wonders that are the love of my life. In addition, I feel so fortunate to have carried sweet little V and brought happiness to her family. She is such an amazing little girl and I truly treasure the times I get to see her and hear updates about her, her brother and parents.

This year I am also so thankful for the opportunity to be a part of a new family! My body is responding great to the medications for a new round of IVF and transfer is scheduled for this Monday at 1:15 PM! Yeah! I am so excited to be working with J&L and pray that we have a successful transfer and that a sweet little one will join their family by the end of summer.

Wishing everyone has a great time this Thanksgiving surrounded by lots of family, good friends and lots of yummy food!

No comments:

Post a Comment