Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine hearts...

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day ~ Since Magnus was born my heart has been overwhelmed with so much love .. watching my children grow is just amazing!  If possible, my heart has grown even more filled with love over the last few years.  Three years ago I was coming up on transfer day for little Miss V, two years ago my milk was helping V grow little chuncky legs, last year I carried two little sweethearts in my belly ... and this year I am contemplating adding just a little more love to our lives.....the thought just makes my heart smile and jump for joy.

In my heart, I carry many cute little foot prints...foot prints of my wonderful children who makes me such a proud mama and fill my life with such happiness on a daily basis.  The foot prints of another three little sweethearts who also fill my heart with joy from afar.  Even with angel wings, the joy of having carried little J is a sweet memory always lingering in my heart.

Happy Valentine's Day to all you sweet babies who have grown below my heart .. each and everyone of you are so very special and forever you own a piece of my heart.  Much love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment