Monday, January 21, 2013

BLS certified...

Yippeeee... one more thing of my To-Do list. 

As I am planning (wishing, hoping, praying!!!) to start nursing school this year and currently volunteering in a local emergency department, "now" seemed as good as time as any to become up-to-date on my CPR certification.   I started it back in December and finished the online training portion through the American Heart Association for getting my BLS (Basic Life Support) training for Healthcare Providers.  Due to the holidays and such I was not able to fit in the practical aspect of the training and the test at that time ... but it got done this morning and I have my certificate to prove it!!!

Woohoo for small victories :-) ....now on to dealing with an emergency dental visit for Olivia as she chipped a tooth this morning and yet another orthodontic appointment for Magnus, who hopefully will not get yelled at the dentist for non-compliant brushing!!!

Happy Monday :-)

1 comment: