Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mail has arrived...

Letter #1 ... from the local ASN program I applied for.  Acceptance here is based on a point scale with the top 40 students invited to write a proctored essay worth 10 points and then the top 20 students are accepted into the program.  I have 54.2 points out of 56 available before the essay ... this is great as I know even if I did a completely awful job on the essay, my chances for getting accepted are still very very good.....BUT I have decided not to do the essay and leave the spot for someone else because ... drum roll please.....

Letter #2 ... acceptance for fall start in an accelerated BSN program back in Illinois.  I got email confirmation of acceptance yesterday but the real letter arrived today.

and...

A phone call bright and early from OHSU this morning offered me acceptance into the summer cohort for their accelerated BSN program....yikes program orientation for this one is only 35 days away. 

Wooooohooooooo ... yeah baby ~ I am in ... now begins the hard work!!!!

This is a lot of excitement in just a couple of days.  I am trying to let it all sink in because time for decision making is right around the corner.  Which program to choose, where to go .... what is the best choice for me, for the children, for Rio .... so many things to consider and so little time.

My stomach is so full of butterflies :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment