Wednesday, September 2, 2009

31 weeks and 1 day...

I feel like the count down is officially on...I have passed the 30 week mark and the eviction notice is signed lol:-) Baby V in less than 10 weeks your Mommy and Daddy will cradle you in their arms. This has been such a long journey for them to reach parenthood....and to think that it is now within reach is so amazing.

Everyday I feel you in my belly as you are growing big and strong. My love for you is beyond words but it is a very different love from that I feel for my own children. You are so precious and you have truly been conceived with the love, help and support of many people. I was trusted to carry and love you for a very short duration of your life and I have enjoyed it tremendously. Very soon I will deliver you into the arms of your parents and your amazing journey in this big world will truly begin. Baby V I wish for you a lifetime of joy, love, happiness, adventure and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment