Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Crazy day and 32 week OB visit...

Today is first day of school for Magnus and Olivia...wohoo I do not know who is more excited...them or me!!! Summer has been long and they are definitely ready to get back into the routine. So since today was first school day, I took the day of work to make sure they got a good start. Since I was off the day was loaded with other stuff!

First the kids got dropped off at school, then Chompers got dropped off at the groomers. Next off to the bank and then the OB office at 9:00 AM. The visit went well. I am up 1 pound over the last two weeks and my belly is still measuring 32 cm. I continue to feel great - although I tire more easily and occasionally my sciatic nerve makes it hard to get up from sitting or laying down. My blood pressure was good and "Dr. Sebastian" got to hold the dobbler and find Baby V's heartbeat - he was so excited. He really enjoyed coming with me to the doctors office and put on full charm for Dr. E. The only bad part of the visit was that I had some leukocytes and sugar in my I had to go down to the lab and give an additional sample for a full urine analysis - this ended up fine thankfully.

Off to home where a friend came to watch Sebastian and then I was off to the dentist!! Things were going well at the dentist for the first 5-10 minutes and the all of a sudden I felt really hot, dizzy and about to loose my lunch. I told my hygienist to please sit me up or I was going to pass out...if that is what morning sickness is like well then I am glad that I have never experienced that...if that was the case, I would have stopped after child #1. I got myself propped up better on a pillow and laid on my side and the rest of the appointment was uneventful. Busy morning and by now it is only 11 AM.

...breathe....home for a quick lunch and then off to do some shopping for our fall fundraiser at the kids school....finished that just in time to drop all the items off at school and pick Olivia up at 1:50PM. She had a great first day and was very happy. So was Magnus when he arrived home on the school bus at about 3:30.. well that is aside from having to do homework already on the first day!

A crazy day - but a good one. Baby V has been quiet but is now very very active in my is bouncing around - wonder if I will get any sleep tonight!


Post a Comment