Monday, April 1, 2013

Been a slacker on the workout front...

But April 1st is here and I am back at it!!!   I managed to keep below 125 for a while but with out consistent workouts my weight has crept back up to just under 130.  Not happy with that so April 1 is a new day ... and 125 watch out - I got my eye on you!!!

Started my morning bright and early on the abglider and with a hand weight work for upper body.  After the kids went to school, I attempted the cardio insanity workout ... yuck... I did not get far :-(  I did about 1/2 the workout but with breaks in between - this is crazy that my stamina has taken such a quick dive. 

I want to do the Spartan Sprint again but they changed the Northwest dates to August this year so it will all depend on timing whether or not I can do it.  So in the short term I will need something else to focus as my goal ... now off to ponder which race I want to run and where :-)

Happy April 1st y'all :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment