Friday, April 12, 2013

Waitlisted...

I got news just the other day:

"The Undergraduate Admissions Committee has finished reviewing the applications and we are pleased to announce that you have been offered alternate status with us.  We congratulate you for your achievement!"

Sure I was hoping for an acceptance to arrive but alas a wait-listing is better than a straight out denial.  I know that last year they went through quite a few people on their wait list so there is still a chance that I will be offered a spot.

So the wait continues!  I know that accepted students will have a 2-3 week window before their deposits are due so it will be a minimum of another 3 weeks before I will hear anything further.

Hopefully by then I will also hear back from the local school here on whether I will be invited to sit for the proctored essay which is the last step of the application process here.

..happy waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment