Thursday, May 22, 2014

Just feeling very happy...

I am 22 weeks along today and I woke up with this feeling of unbridled joy about this sweet baby girl hiding deep below my heart.  She makes me so incredibly happy and I feel so blessed by this pregnancy.  I am completely taken amazed by the level of happiness and excitement I feel about being pregnant and bringing a new baby into our family.

While this was not a planned pregnancy .. my strong desire, longing and love for this baby is completely taking me by surprise.  She is truly a joy and a source of constant amazement as my belly keeps expanding and her life-affirming kicks grows stronger and stronger.  She is becoming quite active these days and I think very soon the big siblings and hubby will be able to feel her kicks on the outside of my belly.

My drive to nest and get ready for baby is kicking in as well.  There are so many things to get ready as we have nothing for a newborn....but really I know all she needs is diapers and lots of love!  I already know she will be so love and have everyone wrapped around her little finger in no time.


No comments:

Post a Comment