Sunday, May 18, 2014

OB check up...

I had a great visit at my clinic last Wednesday.  Everything is going well.  Baby girls heart rate was bouncing away at about 154-156 beats per minute ... I just love the sound of her heart beat and can never get enough of listening to it.

The scale made a bit of a jump from three weeks ago and I am up another 3 pounds so my total weight gain at 21 weeks is about 10-11 lbs.  Not too bad but a good reminder to just keep being active.

We talked a bit about the delivery time frame as I will be having a schedule c-section.  The last doctor said about the 38 week mark, whereas the doc I saw this week said her recommendation is more like 36-37 week.  Yikes!!!  I finish school in the very end of August so at a minimum I really want to stretch that day to the 37 week mark but would prefer to go to 38 weeks.  This for sure will be revisited at at later appointment.

Still no measurement on my size of my belly.  I feel like I am starting to look "big" but I can still see my feet so I am probably not as big as I feel :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment