Sunday, December 13, 2009

6 week check-up...

On Thursday I had my 6-week check-up with Dr. E and I am happy to say that I am fully released from my OB and do not have to come back until my regular annual check-up. My tear has healed up very nicely and now that the stitches are all gone, I am feeling mostly back to normal. My weight has dropped to just 1lb over my initial weigh-in at the clinic...this is very exciting and I know that pumping milk for Baby V (and nursing her occasionally) has definitely contributed to my weight loss. I have also continued to eat a really healthy diet with lots of organics...good habits.

I feel really great emotionally as well. Now that the pregnancy hormones are mostly out of my system, I do not feel quite so emotional anymore. M&M and Baby V still occupy a great deal of my thoughts and it makes my day when I hear news from them...this whole experience just makes me very happy.

I have now completed what I set out to do a couple of years ago - I helped create a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment