Sunday, December 6, 2009

Visit...


Today M&M brought the twins out for a visit - it was so nice to see them. The babies are so sweet. They are thriving with the love of their parents and look very healthy with wonderful chubby cheeks. M&M also brought some delicious bundt cakes....after eating a few of these, my cheeks will look pretty healthy too :-)

I got to hold and cuddle a bunch with little V .. she looked adorable in her little leopard outfit. I nursed her too while they were here - it is amazing that little babies just know what to do. She ate really well ... and I am sure this will have a great impact on my milk supply for the next few pumping sessions. Baby K was also dressed very handsomely - he is a cute little chunk. I got to hold him briefly too but he was a sleepy one today.

I sent a good batch of milk home with M&M, so they should be stocked for a bit...but only for a bit as with two hungry babies I am sure that it will be gone pretty quickly.

M&M Thank you for a wonderful afternoon - you hold a very special place in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment