Saturday, December 5, 2009

Excited...

On Tuesday I went back to work and it has been a bit hectic adjusting back to a full time schedule. My kiddos have been a little extra cranky as their schedules have been changing as well. Hopefully we will all adjust back quickly. Since Christmas is approaching this is making life a little extra hectic as well. We are all excited about Christmas and I spent the afternoon decorating inside the house. The lights went up outside last weekend....I love this time of year.

I am so excited about tomorrow ... M&M and the twins will be coming out for a visit. It will be wonderful to spent time with them and to see the sweet babes. Today baby K is 6 weeks old..and Baby V will be six weeks in just 5 days! My six week OB follow-up is coming up this week too - it is hard to believe how quickly time passes by...

No comments:

Post a Comment