Monday, December 21, 2009

My baby feet...

I love my mail lady these days...I have been getting lots of Christmas cards, Saturday I got Christmas goodies from my mom and the wonderful birth announcement from M&M..... then today I got something else very special - woo hoo my "baby feet" necklace is here!!

I wanted to have a something special to remember this amazing journey by and I found the perfect thing. A good friend from St. Louis was having a jewelery party from Avaeli Couture and since I could not go to the party, I went online to check out the jewelery - and Jenifer has lots of cute pieces! She did not have exactly what I wanted on her site, but she made a custom order for me by combining two different pieces to make a perfect necklace for me.

The necklace is a Tiffany toggle with name plates for all the wonderful baby feet I have carried under my heart along with a little pearl and a charm with foot prints on it....it is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment