Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas...

Today is Christmas eve - the nicest day of the year for all little good boys and girls!!! Keeping with Danish tradition, we celebrate Christmas at our house today. Accordingly, Santa came overnight to fill the stockings so I have 3 very happy children running around right now!

As it happens I also got a present in the mail today..my "hands free" pump arrived ... so I am promptly testing it out. It is different - but once I get used to it, I am sure it will be great .. for sure it will be nice not being tied to the couch whenever I am pumping.

Baby V is 8 weeks old today and she has begun to smile. M sent a cute picture for me the other day and we will be heading up for a visit on Saturday to drop of milk and to see the cuties. I am excited to see them - babies just change so quickly when they are this little. I cannot wait to see her smile :-)

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment