Saturday, January 8, 2011

Monday...

Monday is my first regular OB appointment ... it sounds "so normal" compared to everything we have done to get to this point. I am excited to go and very hopeful that I get to hear the heart beats and that I will be able to get some video for L&J as well.

According to the daily pregnancy calendar, baby's optic nerve and eyelids are developing now ... how amazing that all this work can take place inside my belly hidden from the world. "Hidden" from the world is a relative term though... my belly is popping out. 8 weeks and 5 days today and I cannot believe how much belly I have already. All my pants are tight and some are definitely not wearable anymore. I was on the scale yesterday morning and from the beginning of cycling until now, I have gain about 6-7 lbs ... yikes! I know a big portion is coming from the cycling meds; however, as I am lowering my medication dosages, the bloating from these are slowing starting to go away .. quickly to be replaced by an expanding waistline! With this being my fifth pregnancy and twins on top of that .. growing growing....

No comments:

Post a Comment