Saturday, January 15, 2011

Really...

I am speechless and let me say that does not happen all that often...but yesterday M send me an email letting me know that "our story" was in InTouch Magazine ... what!!!!

Really InTouch Magazine ... hmmm never thought that I would find myself in a magazine sandwiched between pages on Sandra Bullock and Tom Cruise.

The story was short and sweet. There are a few quotes in there from me that must have been paraphrased from the NPR interview ... and I guess once it is out there it is fair game for others to use. I am just surprised that no one would have told me that I was going to be in a magazine before it hit the stands.

Anyway after I read M's email, I put the kids to bed, and was then off to the grocery store as my curiosity was getting the best of me...Rio and I had a little chuckle over the whole thing...and I do not mind the article at all but I guess it would have been nice to know in advance....then again I am sure that is how all "celebrities" must feel ... and that is what we are right at least enough to land in InTouch .... so funny.

WOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment