Wednesday, June 18, 2014

99 days until my due date...

181 days have passed with out little sweet surprise growing steadily within me ... 99 days remains until my official due date.  However, knowing that I will delivery right around the 37 week mark leaves about 78 days give or take before we meet baby girl.

These next 78 days will be jammed packed with stuff for school and summer fun for the kids.  I start the new term up with an all day S.T.A.B.L.E class on Saturday.  It is a neonatal education program focusing on post-resuscitation/pre-transport stabilization of sick infants.  It covers practical aspects of neonatal care focusing on Sugar, Temperature, Airway, Blood pressure, Lab work, and Emotional support - all of which are crucially important in all newborns but especially so in premature babies.


The summer term ~ my last term in nursing school ~ starts on Monday and I will be going for my first on the floor clinical day on Tuesday.  I am so excited to start.  I know there will be a lot of learning to get done between now and the end of summer ... but really that learning process will never end - there will always be more.

The kids go off to Camp K in the end of June.  Magnus is going to be a junior CIT this year so he will be going for two weeks.  Sebastian will join him in the first week and Olivia will be there for the second.  All three of them are looking forward to camp this year.

Going to camp also offers three weekends in a row on the coast.  I am looking forward to catching up with friends and getting yard work done around the house.  I really wish we would get an offer on the house and be able to conclude this chapter; however, that is not happening.  I am not sure yet what our plan going forward will be.  An offer would be amazing!

Busy summer ahead ... looking forward to every moment of it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment