Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Ultrasound today...

I have an OB visit and ultrasound scheduled today.  I am excited to get a peek at baby girl and to see how she is growing.  The primary focus for the ultrasound is to check placental location and to look at my cervix to see if there are any changes.  This is just a precaution due to my early delivery with the twins.  Hopefully all will look great...update to follow :-)

I also called my insurance this morning to get a few things settled with respect to expected out of pocket costs and such.  My annual copay is $500 plus an out of pocket max of $1,000 ... thankfully my short term disability covers just about as much so.  In addition, great news is that my breast pump will be covered at 100% as long as I order it through a preferred provider.  I want to get that done soon so I have by time of delivery.  I plan to breastfeed exclusively and am really looking forward to doing so again.  Having the pump will allow hubby (and big siblings ... if they want) to feed baby girl as well and will come in handy when I start up working.

1 comment: