Saturday, June 18, 2011

Great day...

Both boys have hit the 3 pound mark - Yeah!!! Way to go boys!!! They still look so tiny but every gram gained makes a difference. I am so happy that they have both passed this threshold and although they still have a ways to go before they can go home to enjoy family life .. this is such wonderful news. Their growth is picking up speed now too and they are starting to fill out a bit ... they are such little cuties. J also has come off his cpap which is big news too. When I got to the NICU to visit today (a very quick visit since I had both my boys with me) I could see his little face all free and clear. He looks so good!

Magnus, Sebastian and I had lunch and visited for a bit with L in the garden of the hospital today - it is always nice to see her. She was great and watched both my boys for a bit while I went to pump for her little ones. I know she misses her big kids and I hope mine brighten her day with a little sunshine and chatter!

What a happy day ... I know that all the prayers everyone is saying for them is working!

No comments:

Post a Comment