Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sweet and cuddly little J...

L gave me a wonderful gift when I was visiting last Friday - she let me hold little J. Oh my goodness ... it was a little slice of heaven! I know she treasures every moment with her little boys and holding them is still a rare event so the fact that she let me hold him was just so special to me.

His little body was snuggled up on my chest. I could feel his little feet and arms move around just a bit as he snuggled in for a snooze. I got to hold him for close to an hour. He was keeping is stats very stable and was just snoozing along. I was going cross eyed trying to look at him - I told L she needs a little hand mirror so she can watch the babies as they snuggle close .... I truly treasured holding him and just closed my eyes and enjoyed this very special time with him.

Thank you L ... you are such a kind and wonderful person. I will bring you a mirror :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment