Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Going on a little trip...

I have made my flight arrangements and I am off to meet with A, S & L .. how exciting is that!!

I will be flying back and forth the same day so while it will be a quick trip it will make for a long day.  I fly out at 6:55 AM and will land back in Portland at 11:26 PM ... for sure I will stay the night in Portland as I will not attempt a drive through the mountains alone at that hour.  Timing is really good though as I will be able to make it back to class on Wednesday without having to worry about flight delays.

I am really looking forward to our meeting .. it will be so great to put actual people and faces to our many emails and phone calls.  I am sure that we will have a great day.

Now we just need to get our attorneys in gear and get this contract finalized .. even through I prepared the draft of the contract and know exactly what is in there - it will be nice to have the "attorney approved" version in hand and ready for signatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment