Thursday, April 12, 2012

Holy moly - we have an official calendar...

I received my official cycle calendar today and we are on target to transfer on Wednesday May 30th.

I am currently already on birth control and prenatal vitamins so that part is easy enough to continue.  Then beginning on April 23 we start to add on the fun!

April 23 - start Lupron injections, aspirin regiment...and the evil evil Doxycycline
April 27 - last day of birth control pills
May 3    - estrodial blood draw
May 7    - start delestrogen injections
May 17  - lining check ultrasound and blood work
May 24  - start progesterone injections
May 25  - blood work; Doxy again and Medrol (yuck and yuck!)
May 30  - transfer day ... woohoo!!!
June 9    - first beta
June 11  - second beta

Since Rio is still in Illinois for a while, I will be doing all the injections on my own.  The Lupron ones are no big deal at all as they are just in the belly...  Truly I do not really worry about the "big" injections either ~ just have to get back in practice of reaching back to my rump!!!  ...and truly since I am really hoping to get into nursing school .. it may even be good practice!!

Let the excitement begin and "may the odds ever be in our favor" :-)

1 comment: