Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Microbiology...

I was really really bummed when I had to withdraw from school earlier this year.   But I am happy to say that I am officially back in school. 

While running errands in Astoria yesterday, I decided to stop by the college and get the schedule for summer classes...well, it turned out that Spring term classes started on Monday.  Yikes already I am one day behind....so I had to do the scramble to figure out exactly what class to take first to put me in the best position to apply for the accelerated nursing programs here in Portland. 

My preference would be to get back in A&P, but the sequence here does not start until fall term.  So I settled on Microbiology and will now be spending a good part of the next few days catching up and getting ready for classes once again. 

Yeah .. I am excited to be back at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment