Wednesday, April 11, 2012

No news...

Little N will be 11 months old in a couple of days.  I would so love to say that I know how he is doing ... but sadly I do not know.  I have not heard from L since January and I am thinking that quite possibly I never will.  It makes me sad.  It makes me think that regardless of the "meeting of minds" we had on future contact before entering into our contract, you just never know what will happen after it is all said and done.

I know in my heart that L&J are wonderful parents to N and that he is loved by so many.  While I hoped that I would continue to get the occasional peek into his life it seems that it may not happen...still every day, I think of them, hold them close in my prayers and wish them all well.

Maybe in due time I will hear from them again ... I truly hope so.  For now I am having a good friend make a cute little present for him for his birthday and I just hope that they will accept this little gift for their very special little boy.  I will also be sending lots of hugs and kisses along with N's present....and beyond, I will wish that someday I will hear news yet again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment