Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Good luck...

Over the last year and a half I have been corresponding with a sweet sweet IM - A.  We were talking before I matched with L&J but due to timing issues our match did not move forward.   A and I have been staying in touch periodically and recently we have been chatting back and forth a bit.  I am so excited for them.  They have a potential surrogate they are meeting with very soon ~ a good match is so important for a successful journey.... sending them lots of good luck for a great match.  I hope they will be blessed with a little one to join their family soon.

Surrogacy has brought so many good things to my life .... sweet little babes ~ wonderful intended parents turned into great parents ~ and good friends in a supportive surrogate community online ...
some of these friends I have had the pleasure to meet in person and others that I look forward to meeting sometime in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment