Friday, October 28, 2011

Over the first hurdle...

This morning I went to take my placement test for getting into A&P (anatomy & physiology) in the Spring semester ...and tada I passed!!!  Woohoo...I am so excited!

Passing this placement test was really important because it will allow me to directly enroll into the A&P class without having to take full blow biology and chemistry classes first.  Timing was also extremely important, as I hope to get accepted into the nursing program for Fall 2012.  In order to start the program in the fall, I will need to have completed A&P I and II as well as micro-biology.  The only way to get these classes done, will be to take A&P I along with microbiology in the spring and A&P II in the summer semester.

I foresee lots of homework in my future.....but I am really excited about that.  So here is to waiting and praying for the College of Nursing to accept my application as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment