Monday, May 14, 2012

By the way...

I have managed to almost reach my goal weight, which is kind of incredible given the fact that I have started my hormone treatments.  The meds are making me feel bloated but so far I have not started to gain.  Actually getting on the scale Saturday morning...the numbers blinking back at me read 125.8 - wow!!!  I have not seen below 126 since before I had Magnus and he is turning 13 in less than 2 weeks.  While my weight is at the lowest point it has been in almost 14 years ... the shape of my abs will probably never return to the way they looked like 14 years ago.  But when I think of all the treasured gold that has been carried in there ... then a little extra flap on the midsection is a small price to pay.

So here I am doing a little victory happy dance....and then I am off to hoping that my weight will steadily begin increasing in the very near future and for a very very good reason!

2 comments:

  1. that is awesome fie!!! you're core can get there if mine can after twins ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome weight! Steady increase coming up!

    :)

    ReplyDelete