Thursday, May 17, 2012

Your uterus looks beautiful...

always chuckle when I get that comment....really how can you not laugh.  I wonder how many beautiful uteri the doc gets to look at on the ultrasound screen!  Still I will take my compliment and smile.

My clinic appointment went well this morning.  They were a bit backed up.  There was about a 1/2 hour delay in getting in to be seen, but I had my microbiology book with me so time was not wasted!  My ultrasound was quick as all looked good and "beautiful".  My lining is at 9 mm and triple striped.  It is lower than for my last two transfers at this point but the clinic just want to see that it is over 8 mm so we are good.

My estrogen levels are also where they should be, so I get to stay at my current delestrogen dosage of 0.3 ml twice a week.  Then next Thursday I will be adding daily progesterone injections as well.

We are getting close!

I am also getting close to another big event!!!  in just 9 days I will be the mother of a TEENAGER!!!  How the heck did that happen?  My little boy who was the first one to take up residence in my "beautiful" uterus is turning 13 - I just can't believe it.  I remember marveling at his little fingers and toes and just feeling like the luckiest person in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment