Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Count down is in question...

Hurry up and wait!!!

Count down for now may be interrupted ... there has been a little snag in the plans which will likely postpone transfer for now ... maybe even cancel it completely.

External forces are at work here - this is not due to an internal conflict among my IPs and I - but an outside issue that was just not anticipated to play out the way it currently is.

Surrogacy can be very unpredictable but as my IM said, when one door closes another will open.  We are trying to spy that open door ... spying is hard on a cloudy day though and today is rainy!

For now I patiently wait (ok maybe "patiently" is a lie) for dust to settle and decisions to be made... hurry up and wait ... wait for it .... wait for it!

At this time I am sticking to my transfer schedule and staying hopeful.  Keeping my fingers crossed that all will work out....only time will tell!

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I'm going to be thinking positively that everything will continue as planned.

    ReplyDelete